STEAM PLANT OPERATION

In today’s modern world, all societies are involved to various degrees with technological breakthroughs that are attempting to make our lives more productive and more comfortable. These technologies include sophisticated electronic devices, the most prominent of which are computer systems. Many of the systems in our modern world depend on a reliable and relatively inexpensive energy source—electricity.

In today’s modern world, all societies are involved to various degrees with technological breakthroughs that are attempting to make our lives more productive and more comfortable. These technologies
include sophisticated electronic devices, the most prominent of which are computer systems. Many of the systems in our modern world depend on a reliable and relatively inexpensive energy
source—electricity. In fact, inexpensive and reliable electricity is critical to the sustained economic growth and security of the United States and of the rest of the world.
The United States depends on reliable, low-cost, and abundant energy. Energy drives the economy, heats homes, and pumps water.
The efficient use and production of electricity and effective conservation measures are paramount in ensuring low-cost energy. As an example, the United States uses about 10 percent more energy today
than it did in 1973, yet there are more than 20 million additional homes and 50 million more vehicles, and the gross national product (GNP) is 50 percent higher.1
With the availability of electricity providing most of the industrialized world a very high degree of comfort, the source of this electricity and the means for its production are often forgotten. It is the power plant that provides this critical energy source, and in the United States approximately 90 percent of the electricity is produced from power plants that use steam as an energy source, with the remaining 10 percent of the electricity produced primarily by hydroelectric power plants. In other parts of the world, similar proportions are common for their electric production.

سه سناریو برای ظرفیت نیروگاهی کشور تا ۱۴۱۶

به گزارش خبرنگار نیروی «انرژی امروز»، هوشنگ فلاحتیان امروز در پنل تخصصی برق سومین کنگره راهبردی ن

تولید ۱۰۰ مگاوات برق از زباله‌ با مشارکت خارجی

سرپرست سازمان مدیریت پسمانداز نهایی شدن قراردادهای همکاری چندین کشور خارجی برای احداث نیروگاه برق

عرضه MGT75 به بازار تا سال ۹۷/ انتظار مدیریت تقاضا، بیهوده نیست

تحليل اگزرژي و انرژي نيروگاه حرارتي شهيد مفتح همدان

تحليل كارايي نيروگاهها موضوعي است كه مي تواند ضمن پيامدهاي اقتصادي فراواني كه بدنبال خواهد داشت م

اقیانوس‌ها میزبان نسل جدید تجدیدپذیرها

وقتی به انرژی‌های تجدیدپذیر می‌اندیشیم در ابتدا نور آفتاب و انرژی‌های باد به ذهنمان می‌رسد.

افزایش ۲۱ درصدی مشترکان برق در بخش صنعت

به‌گزارش خبرانرژی، بررسی آمارها نشانگر آن است که تعداد کل انشعاب های صنعتی کشور تا سال ۱۳۹۱ به ۱۸

مجوز اکتشاف معدن «آنومالی D۱۹» اردکان، صادر نشده است

در پی انتشار خبر صدور مجوز اکتشافات مقدماتی در معدن «آنومالی D۱۹»اردکان، معاون دفتر زیستگاه‌ها و

۲.۳ درصد انشعاب‌های برق تهران غیرمجازاند

معاون خدمات مشترکین برق استان تهران گفت: از دومیلیون و ۲۰۰ هزار مشترک برق دراستان تهران، ۳۷ هزار

مديريت انرژي در شهرك شهيد محمد منتظري شركت پالايش نفت اصفهان


افزایش ۲۸ درصدی مصرف انرژی در جهان تا ۲۰۴۰

به گزارش انرژی امروز،  اداره اطلاعات انرژی آمریکا در تازه‌ترین گزارش چشم‌انداز سال ۲۰۱۷ خود از اف

ظرفیت قراردادهای فعال برق از ۱۰۰۰ مگاوات گذشت

دهمین قرارداد دو جانبه فروش برق بین شرکت پرشیان فولاد (نیروگاه شهید منتظری) و شرکت فولاد هرمزگان

پیک شبانه مصرف برق از پیک روزانه پیشی گرفت

مصرف برق در روز گذشته بیشتر ناشی از استفاده از وسایل الکتریکی در ساعات اولیه شب بوده و میزان مصرف

استاندارد ریختگری چدن

.

ساخت فناوری دستگاه‌های خودشارژ با الهام از مارماهی

بدهی ۷۰۰ میلیارد تومانی وزارت نیرو به نیروگاه هسته‌ای بوشهر

رئیس سازمان انرژی اتمی گفت: نیروگاه هسته‌ای بوشهر با وجود داشتن طلب ۷۰۰ میلیارد تومانی از وزارت ن